It's no longer secret that more and more people are accessing the internet using their mobile as compare to laptops and desktop computers. People spend, on an average, 3.3 hours a day engaging with digital media on their smartphones. Because of this shift in consumer behavior, it’s no longer enough to have a website that only works from a desktop computer.
40% of consumers use their mobile device to conduct research prior to making an in-person purchase. More than half routinely make purchases using their smartphones, and 55% of shoppers make mobile purchases after finding products on social media.
A responsive web design automatically adjusts for different-sized screens and viewports. With a responsive website, someone can browse your website from any device and it will still look and function perfectly.
Investment on Responsive website designing is to build your brand awareness, diversify your user experience (UX), and convert more site visitors. It also saves your business valuable time and money. You can’t possibly design a separate website for each potential device your visitors, so it’s one time investment for your business.
• Responsive web design helps consumers discover your website.
• Responsive web design keeps shoppers on your website longer.
• Responsive web design builds positive brand recognition and trust with consumers.
• Social Media Increases Mobile Visitors
• Responsive Sites Improve SEO Rankings
• One Site Is Easier To Manage And Increase R.O.I.